A lollipop chart is a light replacement for a regular bar chart.
- The lollipop plot is a variation of the standard bar chart and all the suggested guidelines should apply, including starting the scale at zero.
- The circle at the end is less precise than a flat top, so you should be careful when more precise comparisons are required.
- The “stick” can be much thinner than the one applied here.
- 00:05: Add a column to rank values and to be used as quantitative series along the y-axis.
- 01:00: Add a dummy series with the fixed value of zero for label placement.